The final result resembles the coffee you prepare with your filter coffee machine at home, but it is evidently finer and more complex. Observe the blooming of the coffee, form perfect spirals and demonstrate the necessary accuracy and patience.
Allow this simple experience to put you in harmony with your coffee.
- History of the hand brew preparation methods
- Cultivation, production and distribution of green coffee
- Types of coffee from a unique geographical origin and their particular characteristics
- Theory and practice in grinding and the coffee grinder
- Basic settings of the coffee grinder
- Equipment and the necessary steps for proper extraction
- The extraction parameters per method
- Practical sensory analysis test of correct and incorrect extractions
Theoretical & practical
Baristas & café managers