Dedicated to the classic Italian beverage and its evolution. This seminar will help you learn the techniques for preparing an impeccable espresso and the secrets needed to transform milk into a perfect-textured, thick cream.
Explore the creative possibilities of Latte Art and achieve a real treat that is also a little work-of-art.
- Basic principles of extracting a perfect espresso
- Milk and its characteristics
- Theory and practice for proper frothed milk
- Equipment, milk jugs and their specifications
- Practical training concerning the preparation and serving of a cappuccino
- Demonstration and practical training in basic latte art designs
Theoretical & practical
Baristas & café managers