An opportunity to enter the world of quality coffee, with a comprehensive overview of the various activities that are associated with the product, the service and management of coffee, from a practical and theoretical perspective.
A general view of the coffee bean’s journey, from the plant in the producing countries to its transformation in the cup.
- History, customs and preparation methods
- Cultivation, production and distribution of green coffee
- The manufacturing process of coffee
- The particular characteristics of espresso
- Theory and practice in grinding and the coffee grinder
- Basic settings of the coffee grinder
- The extraction parameters of a perfect espresso
- Maintenance and basic settings of an espresso machine
- Practical sensory analysis test of an espresso
- Techniques and ideas on how to serve the perfect cappuccino
Theoretical & practical
Professionals & entrepreneurs who wish to enrich their skills or want to enter the food and beverage industry