The specialty coffee movement has not only brought about a new “wave” in the coffee sector, but also a true revival of manual extraction methods.
Together we will get to know all the methods and we will taste the delicious and aromatic miracle of manual brewing with our wonderful single origin coffees.
- History of hand brewing methods
- Cultivation, production and distribution of green coffee
- The single origin coffees and their special characteristics
- Theory and practice of grinding and the coffee grinder
- Basic settings of a coffee grinder
- Equipment and steps for proper extraction
- The parameters of extraction according to the preparation method (V-60, Chemex, Aeropress, cold drip, etc.)
- Practical organoleptic test analyzing correct and incorrect extractions
Theoretical & practical
Baristi & café managers