An exquisite coffee is not prepared by chance. The coffee industry has evolved significantly; therefore, care and attention to detail are required throughout the entire process, via the supply chain, in order to shape the final result in the cup. The baristi are the final stop in this multifaceted journey.
This seminar’s mission is to supply people, who are truly passionate about coffee, with knowledge and techniques that will enable them to create the perfect espresso every time.
- History, customs and preparation methods
- Cultivation, production and distribution of green coffee
- Industrial production process of coffee
- The special characteristics of espresso
- Theory and practice of grinding and the coffee grinder
- Basic settings of a coffee grinder
- Extraction parameters of a perfect espresso
- Maintenance and basic settings of an espresso machine
- Practical test of an organoleptic analysis of an espresso
- Techniques and ideas to serve the perfect cappuccino
Theoretical & practical
Professionals & entrepreneurs who wish to enrich their skills or want to enter the food and beverage industry.