Latte art requires impeccable technique and endless hours of training; the elastic, velvety milk froth that transforms coffee into a work-of-art demands knowledge, training and practicing.
In small groups and under the supervision of a trainer, students will have the opportunity to develop their technique and familiarize themselves with the three basic designs: the heart, the rosette and the tulip. Upon completing the seminar, they will be ready to perform effectively so as to improve and develop the skills they have acquired in creating the perfect Latte Art.
- Basic principles of extracting a perfect espresso
- Milk and its characteristics
- Theoretical and practical training in preparing the proper milk froth
- Equipment, milk frothing pitchers and their specifications
- Practical training in preparing and serving a cappuccino
- Demonstration and practical training in the basic latte art designs
In addition to the scheduled training of the ETC (Espresso Training Centre), Dimello’s Espresso Barista Specialists take on the task of training entrepreneurs and baristi, both at a theoretical and practical level, with customized seminars, which can be held either at their own business or at our training centre, after being arranged with our trainers.
Theoretical & practical
Baristi & café managers